Records Request

Requesting Case File Records

Records for criminal and civil cases, including hearing recordings, can be requested through any judicial specialist at the Court by presenting your request in person at the court office or emailing the required form to 

Requesting Non-Case File Administrative Records

Please direct non-case file records requests to the Municipal Court Public Records Officer:
Jerrie Davies
Bainbridge Island Municipal Court Administrator
P.O. Box 151
Rollingbay, WA 98061

Use the below Records Request form.

General Court Rules Governing Court Records:

Bainbridge Island Municipal Court's Policy and Procedures: