Requesting Case File Records
Records for criminal and civil cases, including hearing recordings, can be requested through any judicial specialist at the Court by presenting your request in person at the court office or emailing the required form to email@example.com.
Requesting Non-Case File Administrative Records
Please direct non-case file records requests to the Municipal Court Public Records Officer:
Bainbridge Island Municipal Court Administrator
P.O. Box 151
Rollingbay, WA 98061
Use the below Records Request form.
General Court Rules Governing Court Records:
Bainbridge Island Municipal Court's Policy and Procedures:
- Court Administrative Records Request Form (PDF) (non-case related documents)
- Appeal Rights and Request for Internal Review - GR 31.1 (PDF)
- Does the Public Records Act apply to the Judicial Branch?
- What is the purpose of Rule GR 31.1?
- What judicial administrative records in Washington State are available to the public?
- Why are some records not available to the public?
- If a record is available to the public, why may portions of the record be blocked out (redacted)?
- How long are administrative public records kept?
- How do I request a record?
- What is the Municipal Court's process for responding to the request?
- What if I disagree with the decision of the Public Records Officer?
- Can I view public administrative records in-person?