Where can I have ignition interlock installed on my car?

If you are charged with DUI, the Judge may order you to install ignition interlock on your car as a condition of your release. Department of Licensing may also require this as a condition of getting your license back. You must use a provider that is certified in the state of Washington. The Washington State Patrol maintains a list of certified providers.

Printable Resource List including Ignition Interlock Providers - Kitsap County

Show All Answers

1. What should I wear and how should I act in court?
2. What is an arraignment?
3. What are my constitutional rights?
4. My car was impounded when I was arrested for a DUI - where is it?
5. Where can I have ignition interlock installed on my car?
6. Should I talk to a lawyer before entering a plea?
7. What if I am financially unable to hire a lawyer? How do I qualify for a public defender?
8. If I plead guilty what will happen?
9. What happens if I plead not guilty?
10. What happens if I am sentenced to jail?
11. What alternatives are there for serving a jail sentence?
12. What must I do if I can't pay my entire fine at sentencing?
13. What is the process for sealing records and vacating convictions?
14. I missed court and have a bench warrant. How do I quash the bench warrant?