March 12, 2018 - March 16, 2018
M-F from 8-5 - applicants must be available for entire course to participate
City Hall in the Council Chambers
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
Hybrid Wilderness First Responder Course - REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Monday, March 12, 2018
COURSE LIMITED TO 30 STUDENTS.
Prerequisites: 20-30 hours of online coursework must be completed prior to the start of the in-class portion. Materials will be available 2 weeks in advance of course.
Certifications received: CPR and WFR
18 + years old
• Resident of Bainbridge Island
• Pay subsidized course cost - $150
• Sign up as a volunteer and pass a background check
• Sign agreement to work at a hub in the event of a disaster
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the course
• Complete all course prerequisites
• Available and willing to attend entire course
Students must be able to complete eLearning coursework on a computer that is able to use Adobe Flash Player and use one of the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 7.0 and above, Mozilla 3.5 and above, Google Chrome 1.0 and above, or Safari 4.0 and above.