Welfare Checks

If you are concerned about the welfare of someone who lives on the island and you haven't been able to reach them, ask us to do a welfare check. An officer will be dispatched to the person’s home in an attempt to make contact with them and see if they're okay. This service is especially helpful for those living off island who have elderly parents who aren't answering the phone. If you call from within Kitsap County, dial 911. If you are calling from outside Kitsap County, dial 360-308-5400.