Report Road & Code Issues

Please use the area below to report non-emergency issues, including code enforcement issues. The City will be monitoring all of the issues that are being reported to determine how they can fit into the City workflow.

You can also download the See Click Fix App for your iPhone or Android.

SeeClickFix 2PGR - S1 Bainbridge Island