Permits, Regulations & Forms

Submitting Test Reports to the City of Bainbridge Island

The City of Bainbridge Island accepts most versions of backflow assembly test reports provided they are completed in accordance with our guidelines and contain all of the information required on the Backflow Assembly Test Report Form. Certified testers can also use our Backflow Assembly Test Report Form.


Bulk Water Withdraw

Vehicles must be inspected by a Cross-Connection Specialist prior to issuance of a Public Works Water Withdraw permit. Call or email Aaron Claiborne.

The City of Bainbridge Island provides a bulk water dispensing station for non-potable construction purposes. The City does not allow water to be withdrawn from fire hydrants unless approved in writing by the Public Works - Operations and Maintenance Manager. Please call within a 24-hour notice (206.842.1212) to learn about bulk water billing rates and to setup an account.

Links & References 

More Information 

For answers to specific cross-connection control questions, contact the Cross Connection Control Specialists at the Operations Division of the Public Works Department via email .