- Public Records
- Planning Department Notifications
Planning Department Notifications
To receive an email notification when this page is updated, subscribe to the Planning Department Notifications Listserv (formerly known as Proposed Land Use Actions Listserv).
|Project Name||Permit Number||Location||Comment
|Hoover||PLN52400 SPT||11337 Battle Point Dr NE / 082500230042007||March 10, 2023|
|Planning Commission Public Hearing - Ordinance No. 2023-04||Ordinance No. 2023-04||280 Madison Ave N||March 16, 2023|
|COBI Farm Trail||PLN52354 CAP||Within the City Right-of-way. Extent of right-of-way is bounded by tax parcel 10250210622006 on the southeast near NE Lovgreen Rd. and tax parcel 10250210632005 on the northeast near NE Day Rd.||March 17, 2023|
|Eagle Harbor SFR Lots B-D||BLD26156||6149 NE Eagle Harbor DR / 34250211092003||March 17, 2023|
|Planning Commission Public Hearing 3/23/23 Comprehensive Plan Amendment||PLN52101 REZ/CPA PLN51703 REZ PLN52149 CPA PLN52180 CPA||Port Madison Substation, Murden cove Substation, Winslow Substation, Lynwood Center Subarea||March 23, 2023|
Additional permit information can be found in our Citizen Self Service Center.
PRO TIP: Use the prefix or percentage sign (%) in front of permit number when searching.
Example: PLN12345 or %12345 OR click on links provided below within permit numbers.
Permit Types (most common)
- BLD = Building Permit
- CUP = Conditional Use Permit
- GAF = Grade and Fill
- GAR = Garage
- HDDP = Housing Design Demonstration Project
- RUE = Reasonable Use Exception
- PLN = Planning Permit
- SCUP = Shoreline Conditional Use Permit
- SEPA = State Environment Policy Act
- SFR = Single Family Residence
- SPR = Site Plan Review
- SPT = Short Plat
- SSDE = Shoreline Substantial Development Exemption
- SUB = Subdivision
- SSDP = Shoreline Substantial Development Permit
- SVAR = Shoreline Variance
- VAR = Variance