Multi-Modal Transportation Advisory Committee (formerly NMTAC)
- Second Wednesday of every month, 7 - 9 p.m.
- Council Conference Room, City Hall (unless otherwise noticed)
Agendas & Minutes
The purpose of the Multi-Modal Transportation Advisory Committee (MMTAC) is to advise the City Council, other City committees and commissions, and City staff on transportation issues affecting the people of Bainbridge Island. The Committee will respond to requests for study, information, and guidance, and will generally function according to a Work Plan approved annually be the City Council.
The committee shall consist of seven voting members who shall be appointed by the mayor and confirmed by vote of the city council. The membership of the Committee should reflect the many interests impacted by transportation decisions, including without limitation, motorists, pedestrians, bicyclists, and public transportation users. In addition the Bainbridge Island Metropolitan Park and Recreation District and the Bainbridge Island School District have expressed a desire to provide liaisons to the committee. Liaisons will be nonvoting members and may be elected officials an/or staff members as selected by Bainbridge Island Metropolitan Park and Recreation District and Bainbridge Island School District, respectively.
Connecting Bainbridge: SAFE Mobility Webpage: https://bainbridgesafemobilitylevy.participate.online/
Six-Year Capital Improvement Plan (CIP)
The following projects appear in the CIP and grant funding has been applied for:
- Wyatt Way Reconstruction
- Core 40 Miller Road Shoulder Improvements
- Core 40 Fletcher Bay Road Should Improvements
- Sportsman Club/New Brooklyn Intersection Improvements
- STO Trail Corridor Sketch Summary Final Draft_09/25/2018
- Proposed Non-Motorized Projects (as of 3/2/2018)
- NMTAC Priority Projects (as of 12/11/17)
- 2012 Traffic Data
- Non-Motorized System Plan Map C
- Non-Motorized Winslow System Plan (Minimum Standards) Map D
- Non-Motorized Trails Map E
- Non-Motorized Trails Map F
- MTAC Map
- Winslow Multi-Modal Paths
- Core 40 Map