Revision fee in effect August 1, 2019*
Effective August 1, 2019. The revision plan review fee is $151.74 an hour with a minimum ½ hour ($75.87). The fee will be assessed and due when the revision is picked up. Revision Form (B107); 2 paper copies of the revision and an electronic copy of all submitted documents must be filled out and turned in.
*As adopted by BIMC 15.04.020, 15.04.040.A.4 and BIMC 15.04.050.B, (see below) the City of Bainbridge Island is authorized to charge a fee for revised plans.
15.04.020 Codes adopted by reference.
G. The Uniform Administrative Code, 1997 Edition, published by the International Conference of Building Officials;
15.04.040 Uniform Building Code – Section 106.4 amended – Permits issuance.
A. Permit Required.
4. Amendments to the Permit. When substitutions and changes are made during construction, approval shall be secured prior to execution. Substitutions, changes and clarifications shall be shown on two sets of plans which shall be submitted to and approved by the building official, accompanied by redesign fees, prior to occupancy.
15.04.050 International Building Code, Section 108.2 and International Residential Code, Section R108.2 amended – Fees.
B. Plan Review Fees. When a plan or other data is required to be submitted, a plan review fee shall be paid at the time of submitting plans and specifications for review. Said plan review fee shall be 65 percent of the building permit fee calculated in subsection A of this section. Where plans are incomplete or changed so as to require additional plan review, an additional plan review fee shall be charged.
PCD expands hours for planning and building appointments
You can now schedule an appointment online to meet with staff at City Hall 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday-Friday to submit a land use or building permit application.
Commitment to Customer Service
The City of Bainbridge Island Building Division strives to provide excellent customer service and to assist our customers throughout the building permit processes.
Please take a moment to complete our customer service survey and let us know if we were able to meet your needs in a professional and helpful manner.
Customer Service Survey
- 2015 International Building Code (IBC)
- 2015 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC)
- 2012 International Fire Code (IFC)
- 2015 International Fuel and Gas Code (IFGC)
- 2015 International Mechanical Code (IMC)
- 2015 International Residential Code (IRC)
- 2015 Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC)
Building Safety Month
Building Safety Month Proclamation