Harbormaster Bulletin Board
The City dock is open!
What guests need to know:
- The moorage is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- At this time, rafting (to accommodate additional boats) will not be required.
- The showers remain closed to guests.
- The sewage pumpout station remains available.
All City dock visitors are urged to follow public health guidance, which includes wearing a face covering and maintaining six feet of distance from others in public
The launch ramp and boat trailer parking at Waterfront Park is open.
Thank you for your cooperation.
New Blakely Harbor Speed and Wake Restriction Ord 2020-32
In 2021, boaters will see a couple of new speed and wake buoys at the entrance to Blakely Harbor. Boaters will need to reduce speed to 5 knots and no wake at longitude -122 degrees 30.033W. This is roughly a line between the Country Club Estates on the south and the Brainard Land Trust property on the north.
The City of Bainbridge Island, Harbormaster 206.780.3733, cell 206.786.7627 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bainbridge Island offers four harbors for gunk holing, numerous public road ends for approaching by dinghy, and ample transient moorage at the City dock in Eagle Harbor.
- Transient moorage is available on a first come, first served basis. The time limit is 48 hours per 7 days. Overnight guest have access to hot showers in the restroom facility (except during COVID 19). For the current shower door code, contact Tami Allen via email or by phone at her desk, 206-780-3733, or cell, 206-786-7627.
- You can now pay at the City Dock with Credit and Debit card.
- View the No Anchor Zone (PDF), and the Marina Map for anchoring and vessel traffic.
- For the $100 non-refundable dock reservation (special use), download the Eagle Harbor Dock Use Permit (PDF)
- Resident Boaters! Please complete the Boat Information for Island’s Emergency Flotilla. and the City Emergency Volunteer Credential Application.
- Our island hosts the State’s only full time, 100% live aboard, offshore Dave Ullin Open Water Marina (PDF). Please check the Application page and waiting list.
- For Harbor Notices, be sure to select "Notify Me" from the City’s home page and let me know. View past activities: Harbormaster Reports