COVID-19 Vaccine Information
NOTE: This website will be updated every Monday at noon with information on current vaccine availability on Bainbridge Island.
The City of Bainbridge Island, in partnership with the Bainbridge Island Fire Department and Bainbridge Prepares, is coordinating with Bainbridge Island Community Pharmacy on COVID-19 vaccine distribution. As of April 19, this partnership has supported the administration of over 20,000 doses to eligible individuals from Kitsap and surrounding counties.
Member Plus Family Health - Moderna Vaccine Availability
Member Plus Family Health has 1st dose Moderna Vaccines available April 22nd and April 29th
Register online at: https://vaccinempfh.timetap.com
All Washington residents 16 and older are currently eligible for the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Go to covidbi.timetap.com
- Read the instructions on the homepage, then click next
- Select the Commodore Clinic as your location
- DO NOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT AT CHIMACUM, UNLESS YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF JEFFERSON COUNTY
- Select COVID-19 First Dose (Bainbridge Islan)
- Select your desired appointment date and time
- Complete Your Information section and verify that you have entered the correct email and phone number
- SAVE your request
- Additional instructions on booking an appointment are available here: Booking your first appointment - TimeTap Client Booking - TimeTap Documentation (atlassian.net)
If you know of eligible individuals living on Bainbridge Island who do not have internet access or email, the Senior Community Center and Island Volunteer Caregivers will help make an appointment. Please contact the Senior Center at 206-842-1616 or Island Volunteer Caregivers at 206-842-4441 for more information.
We will review your request before confirming your appointment. PLEASE do not show up at the Senior Center or Commodore Options School without confirmation of your appointment (an email confirmation will be sent to the email you provide upon registration).
Our vaccine clinics are largely supported by City of Bainbridge Island emergency management volunteers. We have activated our Medical Reserve Corps, Community Emergency Response Team, Bainbridge Island Emergency Medical Responders and other general emergency management volunteers to support this effort. We could not offer this resource to our community without their help.
There has been an overwhelming amount of phone calls and emails to all partners involved in the vaccine distribution on Bainbridge Island. We ask that you please do not email or call the City, Bainbridge Island Fire Department, Bainbridge Prepares, Community Pharmacy, Member Plus Family Health or Virginia Mason to check your eligibility. Thank you for your understanding.
- Am I eligible to receive the vaccine?
- How do I get vaccinated?
- Which vaccine is available on Bainbridge Island?
- How much does the vaccine cost?
- Is there a waitlist?
- Do I still need to wear my mask after I am vaccinated?
- Why don’t some providers currently have vaccines?
- When will providers know if they will be receiving vaccines?
- Can I get vaccinated if I’m not a current patient of the Bainbridge Island providers?
- Do I have to go to the same provider for my second shot of the COVID vaccine?