Consultation with a Planner, Development Engineer or Building Inspector

Who do I schedule an appointment with?
Planning - Questions related to critical areas, wetlands, shoreline, zoning, and vegetation removal.
Building - Questions related to your building plans and construction requirements.
Development Engineer - Questions related stormwater, road approach, utility apps, and geohazard areas.

To meet with all three regarding your project proposal schedule a consultation through the online permit center with planning and the all departments will be present to answer your questions.


Questions for a Planner? Email or call 206.780.3770. If your question is property specific, please include an address or property tax ID number. Emails and voicemails are checked often and will be returned within one business day. 

Consultations with a Land Use Planner can now be requested directly from the Online Permit Center! 

  1. Go to the Online Permit Center and either log in or create an account. 
  2. Click on “My Portal”
  3. Click “Apply Online”
  4. Select the “Planning” category
  5. Select “Planning Consultation”

Once you have filled out the info needed, you can click “Submit”. If you do not pay at submittal, an invoice will be emailed to you. Once the invoice is paid, you will get an email from a permit specialist with available dates and times.

Don't forget to refer to the Camino Permit Guide. This guide can answer most questions about your residential project.