Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
October 3, 2017, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
October 3, 2017, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
October 3, 2017, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM @ Council Chambers
October 2, 2017, 8:00 AM - October 6, 2017, 5:00 PM @ City Hall in the Council Chambers
SEE LINK BELOW FOR FULL FLYER - COURSE LIMITED TO 30 STUDENTS.
PREREQUISITES: 20-30 hours of online coursework prior to the start date of the course – materials will be available online starting 9/11.
CERTIFICATIONS RECEIVED: WFR and CPR
• 18 + years old
• Resident of Bainbridge Island
• Pay subsidized course cost - $150
• Sign up as a volunteer and pass a background check
• Sign agreement to work at a hub in the event of a disaster
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the course
• Complete all course prerequisites
• Available and willing to attend entire course
MINIMUM TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Students must be able to complete eLearning coursework on a computer that is able to use Adobe Flash Player and use one of the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 7.0 and above, Mozilla 3.5 and above, Google Chrome 1.0 and above, or Safari 4.0 and above.