Low Impact Development (LID) - Links & Guidance Page
Site Assessment Requirements
Site Assessment Review (SAR) requirements needed for the Planning Permit Pre-Application Meeting per the City of Bainbridge Island Administrative Manual:
LID Ordinance(approved by City Council at their 12/13/16 meeting):
- Ordinance No. 2016-28 re: LID and amending BIMC code titles 1, 2, 12, 13, 15, &18 per NPDES permit requirements.
Proposed Ordinance and Resolution to implement changes:
- Ordinance No. 2017-03 (formally 2016-34) creating BIMC 15.19 Site Assessment and Development Permit
- Resolution No. 2017-xx (formally 2016-26) amending fee schedule for Site Assessment and Development Permit fee
Draft forms for the Site Assessment and Development Permit (SADP):
Useful links and guidance re: new requirements for permitting.
- 2012 Stormwater Management Manual for Western Washington, as amended in December 2014
- 2012 Low Impact Development Technical Guidance Manual for Puget Sound
- Rain Garden Handbook for Western Washington
- Building Soil - Guidelines and Resources for Implementing Soil Quality and Depth BMP T5.13
- Western Washington Continuous Simulation Hydrology Model
- Western Washington NPDES Phase II Municipal Stormwater Permit
- Statewide Low Impact Development Training Program.
Many of the introductory and intermediate training session videos are available to view from the State's website. In particular, Module 3.4 Site Assessment, Planning and Layout is useful for planners to better understand the process that is required.