November 2017 - It is anticipated that rock and paving applications will occur as soon as the weather dries up for 3-4 consecutive days.
11/14/17 – Roadway paving and associated preparation is the last major work item to be completed on the Wardwell Project. Weather is currently preventing paving preparation; however, at the first opportunity, the Contractor will be preparing for pavement installation. In the interim, we appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we move forward, weather permitting.
10/20/17 - Progress on the Wardwell Project has been hindered by recent rain events. The City and Contractor are currently discussing options for project delivery in the event that weather in the coming month continues to slow production.
- Construction in progress.
- Construction preparation and mobilization - September 11, 2017
- Advertisement for Bids - July 2017
- During working hours, traffic will be 1-lane with flaggers; when fish culvert is being installed, there will be a 2-way stop.
- Anticipated completion date is December.
Title VI: The City of Bainbridge Island fully complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statues in all programs and activities. Those requiring disability accommodations, please contact the City Clerk at 206.842.2545 or email@example.com.